The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Iceland und Liechtenstein) nationals.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/
PLEASE NOTE: your application must be submitted in English (CV + cover letter) to be considered by our non-French speaking teams.
As Operational Risk and Permanent Control Officer, you will join the Operational Risk Management and Permanent Control Department of CACEIS Bank S.A., Germany Branch (CBG).
Your role will be to support this team to takeover own risk and control responsibilities. The team covers Operational Risk Management, Permanent Control Management, Outsourcing Management and the Information Security Officer of CBG.
Your main missions will be:
- Risk data and permanent control analyses
- Monitoring, verification and quality assurance of incidents
- Monitoring and reporting of key risk indicators
- Monitoring and reporting of action plans
- Provider risk analysis, provider quality assessments, provider monitoring and reporting
- Analysis and approvals of new or revised access rights in User Access Management context (Business Profil Management) and perform related controls (toxic rights and need to know)
CACEIS Bank Germany Branch offers to its VIEs the following benefits:
- Monthly accommodation allowance (according to the conditions defined by Business France)
- Paid German courses
- Access to a lot of gym clubs with reduced prices
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment